Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

Will You Recognize and Support the Presidential Election Results?

• Yes.

Votes: 71 88.8%
  • No.

Votes: 9 11.3%

• Total voters
Translation: "I got nothin'."

You asked a question which I answered.

Hogg also answered a gave you links.

It is not our job to teach you history.

There are literally channels and books dedicated to this waiting for you to explore.

I gave you a very good example and then you wanted more.

It is neither my job to educated you or raise you.

Take some accountability here.

I am not here to help you write an essay.

Last edited:
Mail in ballots should be in by or before Election Day. Election Day should be the cut off. extending the election beyond is not right

So to mail in a ballot you have to do so at some arbitrary point in advance and hope it gets there on time?

Yeah, no.

So to mail in a ballot you have to do so at some arbitrary point in advance and hope it gets there on time?

Yeah, no.
If only there was contraption which could hold the ballots until election day. Then those ballots could be removed and tallied. Like a ballot cistern...no, that's no good. A ballot bucket...better, but should have impression of security. Well yall get the gist... someone creative can think of a clever name for the box.

Yeah, no.

i think there is plenty of time if they are sent 3 weeks before the election, don't you somethinggator?

It's going to be sad if our democracy falls apart over Biden and Trump....these two POS's are not worth fighting for. It seems likely that we're going to have a very controversial election and possibly few will come out of it with any faith in the system anymore.

All for the better. It's way past time that people wake up to the fact that this system is a totally unsustainable farce.

It's going to be sad if our democracy falls apart over Biden and Trump....these two POS's are not worth fighting for. It seems likely that we're going to have a very controversial election and possibly few will come out of it with any faith in the system anymore.

It is not about the nominees. It is about their policies

If only there was contraption which could hold the ballots until election day. Then those ballots could be removed and tallied. Like a ballot cistern...no, that's no good. A ballot bucket...better, but should have impression of security. Well yall get the gist... someone creative can think of a clever name for the box.

I favor going to electronic balloting. You can log on to IRS, Social Security, drivers license renewal, etc.

Reactions: MontyPython
The craziest thing is that an organization's employee union has announced support for one candidate and they are in charge of handling a significant portion of ballots.

It's Banana Republic stuff

I'm talking down the line. Remove the bogus fraud argument, makes voting easy for all.

Mail voting is more susceptible to fraud than in person voting. That has been established. Add in, last minute rules for mail in voting and it's simply not a system that people have faith in. The debate seems to surround how much fraud.

Test, review and develop a new system over time and implement - no problem.

Mail voting is more susceptible to fraud than in person voting. That has been established. Add in, last minute rules for mail in voting and it's simply not a system that people have faith in. The debate seems to surround how much fraud.

Test, review and develop a new system over time and implement - no problem.

No one in their right mind claims there is any kind of organized mail in voter fraud or that whatever there is anecdotally is of any significance.

Its a fake claim by Trump and Barr to set up squelching Dem votes received in whatever grace period might exist in a given state. Its a meritless and bogus theory, made to wreak havoc on the country.

No one in their right mind claims there is any kind of organized mail in voter fraud or that whatever there is anecdotally is of any significance.

Its a fake claim by Trump and Barr to set up squelching Dem votes received in whatever grace period might exist in a given state. Its a meritless and bogus theory, made to wreak havoc on the country.

There was a NYT article in 2012 that indicates otherwise.

Reactions: AM64
President Trump won't commit to a peaceful transfer of power should he lose the election. He's stated that the only way he can lose the upcoming election is if it's "rigged". Given Trump's history, it seems probable that Trump would *never* willingly concede an election loss to Biden. Further, it seems probable that Trump will challenge the election results through any means at his disposal including legal challenges, attempted influence of the electoral college process at the state level, etc.

In sum, it's likely that *if* Trump loses the apparent votes / EC necessary to remain President, he won't go without a fight.

So, in light of the forthcoming claims by Trump of election "fraud" and being "rigged", will you recognize the election results or will you back a President trying to remain in office despite losing the election? I've simplified the options to only "yes" or "no", because it's a given that Trump will allege the election is bogus if he loses in the polls.

It seems like a question that's insane to even pose, but that's where we are at this point.

Wisconsin Authorities Investigate Absentee Ballots Found In Ditch, As FBI Probes Discarded Pro-Trump Ballots In PA

Reactions: AM64 and volinbham

Wisconsin Authorities Investigate Absentee Ballots Found In Ditch, As FBI Probes Discarded Pro-Trump Ballots In PA

Link? That its organized and meaningful? Come on.

never said organized (though it could be). they expressed concerns about it being meaningful (hence the article).

Google it (may have the year wrong but it seemed to be connected to 2012 election - they were concerned about mail in voting)

It’s really not that hard. Mail it in 2 weeks prior to election. If you are worried about it not making it, vote in person.

Two weeks might not be enough in some places. And certainly a state decided by perhaps a thousand votes would have problems with that.

VN Store

Back