Would Butch Leave UT For Michigan State If Offered The Head Coaching Job?

If you watch the video of the UT-Cincy game, you could see a guy who was truly gratified to be able to coach in Neyland Stadium. Now, he's working on the other side of the field.

This is truly the big time, he knew it then and he knows it now.

Butch isn't leaving UT till he's carried out.

Reactions: 1 person
I truly believe some of you don't get l$%d and live with your mom and dad and get absolutely no attention. So you sit there looking for any type of attention you can get even if that means lying to get it. What fool with this mentality would have the gall to say an alum said its a done deal and CBJ hasn't coached a game yet? If you are the future the United States is doomed. You probably threaten peoples lives on twitter when you can't have your way. I could keep going but my thumbs hurt.

I truly believe some of you don't get l$%d and live with your mom and dad and get absolutely no attention. So you sit there looking for any type of attention you can get even if that means lying to get it. What fool with this mentality would have the gall to say an alum said its a done deal and CBJ hasn't coached a game yet? If you are the future the United States is doomed. You probably threaten peoples lives on twitter when you can't have your way. I could keep going but my thumbs hurt.

You're a bit late to the party on this one. Our country is going down the crapper.
To the OP: Just say no!

When mom and dad leave you alone do you call 911 and say someone's trying to break in so you can get attention?

He still has family up there and several of his assistants are from that area also. I work with a Mich State alum & he says it would be a done deal. Is Butch really a VFL?

Kids dont do crack!!!....stupid a$$ OP....GTFO!!...THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU A TRUE FAN FOR EVEN MENTIONING THAT...PRICK!!!

There Is ONLY a few lateral moves in football, and mich st is not one. There is no program that would be a promotion . Butch here to stay.

Butch coaches for 5 or 6 years with Peyton Manning as the OC for the last 2 of those years. Butch then takes a job in the NFL and turns the reins over to Manning.

I'm going to guess that you were some what joking but you may have something here. If he ever leaves us on his own, it would be for the NFL. He just seems like a coach that would want to try the NFL.

faintTHUD.gif

Reactions: 2 people
No, just no. Michigan State isn't even the same level of program UT is. If you had said Michigan, I would have taken it more seriously but I truly believe this is where Butch wants to be. Only time will tell.

No. He is waiting on the CARSON NEWMAN job once Ken Sparks steps down.

Don't be crazy!! He is in the SEC. As in we win almost every NC since the inception of the BCS.....that SEC!! Not gonna happen!!

He still has family up there and several of his assistants are from that area also. I work with a Mich State alum & he says it would be a done deal. Is Butch really a VFL?

Waaaaay to early for such bulls**t . Leave a football school in the best conference in the country for a bb school. :crazy::crazy: If CBJ wins championships UT will pay what it takes to retain him(that is if the admin. has learned from past lessons). :yes:

VN Store

Back