Brandon Warren (merged)

Personally I think Warren could be a superstar in our offense. Being a former QB I know there's no better feeling on the field than to know that you have a great TE who can catch almost anything that comes his way. If he does indeed get his hardship and can play this year I think he's without a question our #1 TE. I think #2 TE should be B.Cottam, but it will likely be Brown

It might be good if he has to wait a couple of years to play; our cupboard is full of TE's right now. If he does play Fulmer will look like a prophet for kicking Smith off the team last summer. I think his first name is Luke??

It might be good if he has to wait a couple of years to play; our cupboard is full of TE's right now. If he does play Fulmer will look like a prophet for kicking Smith off the team last summer. I think his first name is Luke??

I believe it was Lee Smith he kicked off

i will crap my pants if this works. but i still feel bad about the circumstances. then again, if it wasnt under these circumstances, we wouldnt even have this chance.

3 possibilities:
1. He wins the appeal, plays this year.
2. Loses the appeal but gets a release, sits one year.
3. Loses the appeal and gets no release, sits two years.

i will crap my pants if this works. but i still feel bad about the circumstances. then again, if it wasnt under these circumstances, we wouldnt even have this chance.

It's a damn shame for a grown man to have boo-boo stains in his pants. LOL ! :birgits_giggle:

sorry, I still dont get the "two year" thing

I guess it means he wont play for us until fall 2008, is that right?

if so, I think it is not too bad. since he has not used his redshirt yr, he could use it in 2007 season, and play for us in fall 2008 with 3 yr eligibility left.

correct me if I am wrong...

3 possibilities:
1. He wins the appeal, plays this year.
2. Loses the appeal but gets a release, sits one year.
3. Loses the appeal and gets no release, sits two years.

it answers the problem I postde on the main board, thanks...

I dont count on appeal. But for me, the first two cases are kind of the same. If he does not will the appeal, he could use his redshirt year, and play for us in fall 2008 with 3 year eligibility left.

the only problem is Bowden... come on, we need the kid's help to kick gatos's ass!!!

About the release, what does FSU stand to gain by not giving him his release? If he's not going to play and they can release him from his schollie, can't they use that schollie on someone that will actually play for them?

I SAID IT'S OFFICAL THAT WARREN HAS LEFT FSU. Personally I don't care if he enrolls or not be cause he picked FSU over UT, however if he comes to UT fine , if he don't fine as well ! I am happy with Brown and Cottam

Let's compare.

'OFFICIAL THAT WARREN HAS LEFT FSU'

'It's Official, Brandom Warren Coming Home To Tennessee !'

I have a hard to believing you don't care, but in that case you must not have cared about Clausen, Cutcliffe or O'Neal. They all chose different places over UT.

Let's compare.

'OFFICIAL THAT WARREN HAS LEFT FSU'

'It's Official, Brandon Warren Coming Home To Tennessee !'

I have a hard to believing you don't care, but in that case you must not have cared about Clausen, Cutcliffe or O'Neal. They all chose different places over UT.

I really don't. Coach Cutt had the opportunity to be a head coach. As far as I am concerned Kenny O'neal is in the same boat as Brandon Warren. I'll love to have him but I really don't care if he play here or not. I just have an issue with playing second fiddle to anybody. Hell I was excited about the class we brought in this year before any mention of Warren. I truly like the idea of having Gerald Jones, Brent Vinson, and Ahmad Paige on board.

It's laughable saying you don't care if he plays here or not. With that in regard, why did you make this thread? The list can go on...

Oh yeah, Ahmad Paige used to be committed to FSU - Do you still care 'bout him? :eek:lol:

Worst case scenario, he redshirts next season and is available the year after Chris Brown graduates.

I really don't. Coach Cutt had the opportunity to be a head coach. As far as I am concerned Kenny O'neal is in the same boat as Brandon Warren. I'll love to have him but I really don't care if he play here or not. I just have an issue with playing second fiddle to anybody. Hell I was excited about the class we brought in this year before any mention of Warren. I truly like the idea of having Gerald Jones, Brent Vinson, and Ahmad Paige on board.

they're 18 when they commit... theyre going to make bad decisions.

It's laughable saying you don't care if he plays here or not. With that in regard, why did you make this thread? The list can go on...

Oh yeah, Ahmad Paige used to be committed to FSU - Do you still care 'bout him? :eek:lol:
AHMAD PAIGE SIGNED WITH TENNESSEE, I have better things to do at this point than go back and forth about this with you:peace2:

VN Store

Back