Fired Tennessee vaccinations director planning to leave state with her family

The growth of tribalism should be worrying, but people seem to revel in it instead.

It was my Christian and patriotic duties to get the vaccine; I might still be infected, but it reduces my viral load and may prevent someone else from catching it from me. I will not be a stumbling block to others.

We probably need a civil war.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Doesn't change that you denied she said what she clearly said. Fauci wasn't part of the conversation.

That's out of context, though. Reading "I'll take it if health officials tell me to, not if Trump does" as some kind of proof that no Democrat would take the vaccine if Trump were president is bad comprehension at best and manipulation at worst, not far off people who think Trump was literally saying to inject bleach

That's out of context, though. Reading "I'll take it if health officials tell me to, not if Trump does" as some kind of proof that no Democrat would take the vaccine if Trump were president is bad comprehension at best and manipulation at worst, not far off people who think Trump was literally saying to inject bleach
Exactly... I guess you could say that her sentiment was inarticulately spoken, but it's clear that she was saying that she trusted Dr. Fauci's professional judgment; not Trump's.

The growth of tribalism should be worrying, but people seem to revel in it instead.

It was my Christian and patriotic duties to get the vaccine; I might still be infected, but it reduces my viral load and may prevent someone else from catching it from me. I will not be a stumbling block to others.
Imagine thinking getting a shot has anything to do with being a Christian 😂

Lol at this woman. Did she really send herself a muzzle in the mail? I think we did well to fire her.

Fired Tennessee vaccine chief 'mailed dog muzzle to HERSELF' before claiming someone sent it to intimidate her after she published memo saying teens should get COVID shots without parental permission

Tennessee's top vaccination official has been accused of lying about mailing a dog muzzle to herself before she was fired for publishing a memo supporting children over the age of 14 getting a COVID-19 vaccine without parental permission.

Shortly before her firing, Dr. Michelle Fiscus claimed someone anonymously sent a dog muzzle to her state office through Amazon in the mail in an attempt to intimidate her.

During a recent appearance on CNN, Fiscus told Anderson Cooper there was no note to accompany the package, and that Amazon refused to reveal the sender when she contacted them.

Fiscus said she reported the incident to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, which conducted an investigation and discovered the package containing the muzzle traced back to a credit card in Fiscus' name.

46752109-9899573-Shortly_before_her_firing_Dr_Michelle_Fiscus_pictured_claimed_so-a-161_1629158753269.jpg

Shortly before her firing, Dr. Michelle Fiscus (pictured) claimed someone anonymously sent a dog muzzle to her state office through Amazon in the mail in an attempt to intimidate her

Fired Tennessee vaccine chief 'mailed dog muzzle to HERSELF' | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: BP4Prez
Fired Tennessee vaccine chief 'mailed dog muzzle to HERSELF' before claiming someone sent it to intimidate her after she published memo saying teens should get COVID shots without parental permission

Tennessee's top vaccination official has been accused of lying about mailing a dog muzzle to herself before she was fired for publishing a memo supporting children over the age of 14 getting a COVID-19 vaccine without parental permission.

Shortly before her firing, Dr. Michelle Fiscus claimed someone anonymously sent a dog muzzle to her state office through Amazon in the mail in an attempt to intimidate her.

During a recent appearance on CNN, Fiscus told Anderson Cooper there was no note to accompany the package, and that Amazon refused to reveal the sender when she contacted them.

Fiscus said she reported the incident to the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security, which conducted an investigation and discovered the package containing the muzzle traced back to a credit card in Fiscus' name.

46752109-9899573-Shortly_before_her_firing_Dr_Michelle_Fiscus_pictured_claimed_so-a-161_1629158753269.jpg

Shortly before her firing, Dr. Michelle Fiscus (pictured) claimed someone anonymously sent a dog muzzle to her state office through Amazon in the mail in an attempt to intimidate her

Fired Tennessee vaccine chief 'mailed dog muzzle to HERSELF' | Daily Mail Online

That is a "Karen" if I've ever seen one.

Exactly... I guess you could say that her sentiment was inarticulately spoken, but it's clear that she was saying that she trusted Dr. Fauci's professional judgment; not Trump's.

As a leader her comments were grossly irresponsible. This shouldn't be a debate.

Reactions: A.Vol70
I can’t imagine otherwise. I also expect the blowback.
I get it. I don’t think it’s a litmus test by any means, but the very nature of the way a vaccine works has a Golden Rule element to it.

Reactions: AshG
As a leader her comments were grossly irresponsible. This shouldn't be a debate.

How? This was when Trump was promising a vaccine before the election with no clear co-sign from health officials that it was possible (and it wasn't); any vaccine actually administered would likely have the blessing of public health officials anyway, but if that somehow wasn't the case and it was just Trump saying "my vaccines are the bigly bigly best, believe me," people would be skeptical and rightfully so.

How? This was when Trump was promising a vaccine before the election with no clear co-sign from health officials that it was possible (and it wasn't); any vaccine actually administered would likely have the blessing of public health officials anyway, but if that somehow wasn't the case and it was just Trump saying "my vaccines are the bigly bigly best, believe me," people would be skeptical and rightfully so.
Do you think a single vaccine would have been approved if the CDC, Fauci m, etc. didn't think so? Come on. Quit being dumb. Trumps an ass hat. We had elected officials throwing shade for one reason only. Same reason Trump was pumping it. Oh and who was right? Are the "Trump" vaccines safe? If not then I suspect you did not get one. Oh no you are right. Biden fixed the vaccine but couldn't fix Afghanistan.

Reactions: A.Vol70 and hog88

VN Store

Back