No one is Underpaid

No. No it’s not. Not remotely.

My first job was a Little Caesars at 15. By 16 I was the lead crew manager and was pulling the drawers and doing counts.

The job at a restaurant is modern day production line work. Making a pizza is not skilled.

On the line you have a dough guy, then a paste guy, then a cheese and toppings guy. This gets handed through the oven and when it comes out the other side a guy then bags it. The cashier then takes the order and rings it up at time of sale. The entire order is on a monitor and all the line does is read the monitor.

The prep guys then prepare for the next days sales.

I could teach you the job in 10 minutes, 15 if you were stoned.

Sorry……your example is bad…..

So I get to make pizzas all day stroned for $15 hour...Im in.

Didn't read the whole thread so it may have been covered but.....................
Sure there are people that are underpaid. They are just willing (for whatever reason) to work at a job where they are underpaid.
Saying nobody is underpaid makes as little sense as saying nobody is overpaid.

Ten LEOs have worked for the same municipality for the same number of years and are on the same pay scale. One does as little as possible and takes the occasional bribe, 8 do the job as expected, and one consistently goes above and beyond expectations.
I would say one is overpaid, 8 are adequately paid, and one is underpaid.

Last edited:
Reactions: PEPPERJAX
Didn't read the whole thread so it may have been covered but.....................
Sure there are people that are underpaid. They are just willing (for whatever reason) to work at a job where they are underpaid.
Saying nobody is underpaid makes as little sense as saying nobody is overpaid.

Ten LEOs have worked for the same municipality for the same number of years and are on the same pay scale. One does as little as possible and takes the occasional bribe, 8 do they job as expected, and one consistently goes above and beyond expectations.
I would say one is overpaid, 8 are adequately paid, and one is underpaid.

What?

Reactions: luthervol
I think you may be the one that I've been getting this message from for a while now (maybe a couple of weeks). I haven't been clicking on any links from you because I've been concerned they could have a computer virus.

It just occurred today and a a 4 week old Mac

Both white castle and Krystal are soggy miniature onion burgers whose sole purpose is to obliterate your digestive tract.

Reactions: LouderVol
It just occurred today and a a 4 week old Mac
I could be wrong about it being you (but I don't think so), but I've been seeing a message like that from one single poster for a while now anytime they posted a link. I guess it could have been 4 weeks. Time flies when you get old.

So apparently we have some posters whose panties are in a bunch if you don't define ALL employees as skilled. Ok. It's the equivalent of claiming all children are smart. It's not true, but if it makes you feel better, have at it.

So apparently we have some posters whose panties are in a bunch if you don't define ALL employees as skilled. Ok. It's the equivalent of claiming all children are smart. It's not true, but if it makes you feel better, have at it.
They’re concerned about damaging people’s fragile psyche by telling the truth.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back