Now Joe Says He Will Debate

I think that is the one area the FFs may have not taken into account. Religious freedom is great..pray to whatever God you believe in..issue is that if your religion is openly against the religion of the US I dont believe you should be allowed in..I think have yea Christian compatible religion only would be better..other wise you literally have a portion of the country that hate everything the US stands for while enjoying all the benefits of a Christian society. Like assimilation in immigration..there should only be 1 standard language. And you should be forced to learn it if you wanna live here.
Other counties have polices like this. Why does the US have to the dumping ground for the trash of the world

That’s very Liberal of you. Believe as I believe or stay out.

I think that is the one area the FFs may have not taken into account. Religious freedom is great..pray to whatever God you believe in..issue is that if your religion is openly against the religion of the US I dont believe you should be allowed in..I think have yea Christian compatible religion only would be better..other wise you literally have a portion of the country that hate everything the US stands for while enjoying all the benefits of a Christian society. Like assimilation in immigration..there should only be 1 standard language. And you should be forced to learn it if you wanna live here.
Other counties have polices like this. Why does the US have to the dumping ground for the trash of the world
Nope, that freedom guaranteed no State Religion which is what you are espousing.

Explain it then? Do you believe they wanted a country full of people who would celebrate the death of America? Or that support terrorists??
Read the docs. Where did they say one religion was welcome but another was banned? Where did they say freedom of speech must be exercised in English? Where did they state ideas you disagree with should be banned?

I think it's also important to realize that the term terrorist as you've used it can mean different things based on your pov.

Reactions: EasternVol
Right I don't believe the FFs saw a scenario where the US would have a influx of religions that hate the US and are polar opposites of what they believe in

That sounds eerily like the argument gun grabbers use. So I’ll tell you the same, work on amending the constitution or STFU.

Now, I don’t have a problem with the US government or individual states doing business/services in English only. But absolutely oppose any level of government mandating people learn English.

Quote this for @n_huffhines I’m interested in both of your views.

You think there are 100+ Conservative/Republican/Far Right posting in this forum? I find that hard to believe.

(I’ve posted this before) -
Democrats/Liberals/Progressives
Tvolsfan
LG
EL
Luther
Clearwater
BowlBrother
Velo
Devo
Turbo
TNRibs
LostSheep
Hunerwadel
Nashvol
Woodsman
MontyPython
Jackrevol
MercyPercy
K-Town
Marco
Berry4Heisman
VolinMichigan
VolTull

Certainly not “Far Right”
BigMojo
Septic
PJ
Dink
Eastern
Huff
VolfanHill
GAvol
RockyTop
Pepper
Slice
Louder

Weird Russian Plants
Ras
Pacer
Volgr

Angry Old Men
McDad
Hog
In fairness, if you don't count El's and LG's alters there are maybe 6 lefties

So far that hasn't happened.
Here is the thing that many will not acknowledge. America works because people will blend together eventually. People arrive and seek their own kind whether its Irish, Muslim, Italian etc, but by the second generation they no longer need that comfort and they blend into the fabric of our country. The fear mongering about the attack from within just reeks of the white christian people longing for the good old days when they represented a solid majority and could impose their will across the board through governmental power.

In my opinion, to survive everyone is going to have to learn to work together and compromise. This attitude of you're either with me or you can GTFO ain't gonna cut it. Neither side has all the solutions and the constant refusal to reach across the aisle is hurting us as a nation. Working together should be something we aspire to do. Now, if you even suggest a disagreement with your party you are labelled a traitor and every attempt will be made to toss you out. It's disgusting.

Reactions: EasternVol
Now, I don’t have a problem with the US government or individual states doing business/services in English only. But absolutely oppose any level of government mandating people learn English.
The amount of people who attended govt schools and need to relearn it would bankrupt us

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Here is the thing that many will not acknowledge. America works because people will blend together eventually. People arrive and seek their own kind whether its Irish, Muslim, Italian etc, but by the second generation they no longer need that comfort and they blend into the fabric of our country. The fear mongering about the attack from within just reeks of the white christian people longing for the good old days when they represented a solid majority and could impose their will across the board through governmental power.

In my opinion, to survive everyone is going to have to learn to work together and compromise. This attitude of you're either with me or you can GTFO ain't gonna cut it. Neither side has all the solutions and the constant refusal to reach across the aisle is hurting us as a nation. Working together should be something we aspire to do. Now, if you even suggest a disagreement with your party you are labelled a traitor and every attempt will be made to toss you out. It's disgusting.
Well said.

So we don't have member of Congress supporting a religion that hates America?? Or is at and sometimes participating in death to America chants??
Do you believe every follower of a specific religion hates America? If not, do you believe that there are followers of any other religion that hates America?

So we don't have member of Congress supporting a religion that hates America?? Or is at and sometimes participating in death to America chants??
No religion hates America. Adherents of various religions may hate some of our government's policies. But then you probably do too, just different ones.

Abandoning our standard language which is now an afterthought I think will ultimately lead to the country's undoing. Assimilation is now optional. Unheard of in the 90's.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

I agree on the working together. Too much focus is put on immigrants, most of the cultural clash is actually multi-generational Americans who just changed their views.

Not sure about the rant against White Christians. I do think that some of MAGA is misunderstood but that is MAGA/Trump's fault in how they communicate things. There are racists/sexists people out there that won't some of that old system back, sure. Most people, however, really want to just get back to having stable families (2 parents and children), a respect for law (not having over 40-50% of our population committing felonies), stronger support for our Nation (not constantly nitpicking and attacking our nation for past and present; see RasputinVol as example), and most importantly, more accountability for people to take responsibility for their actions and not blame others.

Americans lost a lot of moral principles such as being honest, respecting elders, putting others first, working hard and not making excuses, sticking with your spouse, loving your children, etc. That is what people want back. What you see in this Alan Jackson song for example:

The key issue that I will agree with you on is that I don't think you can go through the Government process to get this done. It is a heart change in individuals. From a Christian perspective, I see it like the early Church, it is via missionary work/changing hearts and not trying to force laws that you will see success.

Perhaps the key is there shouldn't be MAGA because we never had that perfect nation. Perhaps it should be MAG (Make America Great) because family life was great for whites in the 1950s and the past but sucked for blacks. I don't think we want to go back to that era either.

At the same time, there were cultural attributes in the past that we definitely need to bring back.

State governments tend to work well in representing their citizens, the federal government sucks at it. The key is to get the federal government to as small as possible and out of our lives.

I'll Trump needs to do is just let that fool talk. We can see how many times the CNN moderators bail him out
Biden will be on a cocktail of drugs that will allow him to perform for a period of time. There will be breaks likely written into the timeline to allow doctors to attend to his needs as they arise. He'll also have all the questions in advance along with the answers written and in front of him. The moderators will control every aspect of this spectacle to keep it on script and go the way they have determined it will go. Just like our elections, nothing about it will be legit.

Do you believe every follower of a specific religion hates America? If not, do you believe that there are followers of any other religion that hates America?
Not every follower no and yes there are followers of other religions that hate America. I'll respond more later after work as I see I have kick a hornets nest...but I'll leave you with this...what did the FFs do with British loyalist after the revolutionary war??? And why??? Also why do middle eastern countries keep other religions down to a minimum or expell them outright?

@hog88 yes I am aware the constitution would need changing and there is a process .I was speaking in theory and it will never happen in our lifetime or without a civil war.

VN Store

Back