Super Regionals - OTHER GAMES - Discussion

Both Home Runs

I USED TO love that chant. The key words are "used to".

This is back when every game wasn't on television and you could enjoy other teams without it seemingly having a direct impact on your recruiting, etc.

The mid to late 80's used to produce some classics when the sport was still fairly new to me and I hadn't picked up a bunch of biases.

Back then Jamelle Holieway running that 3 option for OU was my favorite. When they came south though, Miami would smack them in the mouth with an upset.

It was the combination of everything; senior year, seeing Blake and Cal wipe the sand off his face, last days of tailgating and friends for me after 4 years, me now getting emotional at stupid commercials 😆, the SO and double play....
@greasemachine I hope you and @preacherman20 stick around, whether you like it or not, you are one of us Dugout goons now!
I hope you guys have a great time this weekend and...
GO BIG ORANGE!!

I USED TO love that chant. The key words are "used to".

This is back when every game wasn't on television and you could enjoy other teams without it seemingly having a direct impact on your recruiting, etc.

The mid to late 80's used to produce some classics when the sport was still fairly new to me and I hadn't picked up a bunch of biases.

Back then Jamelle Holieway running that 3 option for OU was my favorite. When they came south though, Miami would smack them in the mouth with an upset.
Chant or chomp, which came first?

Not watching, but I hope UConn has a pitcher out there taking one for the team and not burning up arms today.
Cooke was out after 1.2 innings, he's the Big East pitcher of the year. Used 3 others but yep it's 18-1 no reason to use anymore arms

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
View attachment 645815

These times suck
But we could win the CWS bid by about 2:00 pm on Saturday.

Full Schedule:

Friday 6/7/2024
12:00 Connecticut at Florida State game 1 ESPN
3.00 Evansville at Tennessee game 1 ESPN2
6:00 West Virginia at North Carolina game 1 ESPN2
7:00 Kansas State at Virginia game 1 ESPNU

Saturday 6/8/2024
11:00 Connecticut at Florida State game 2 ESPN
11:00 Evansville at Tennessee game2 ESPN2
12:00 NC State at Georgia game1 ESPNU
2:00 Florida at Clemson game 1 ESPN
2:00 Oregon at Texas A&M game 1 ESPN2
3:00 Kansas State at Virginia game 2 ESPNU
6:00 Oregon State at Kentucky game 1 ESPNU
8:00 West Virginia at North Carolina game 2 ESPN2

Sunday 6/9/2024
12:00 NC State at Georgia game 2 ESPNU
2:30 Florida at Clemson game 1 ESPN
7:30 Oregon at Texas A&M game 2 ESPN2
9:00 Oregon State at Kentucky game 2 ESPNU

Florida State is majorly roasting Connecticut.

VN Store

Back