The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw my FSU buddy at work today. He says FSU people are saying much the same, that the winner of this series is likely the odds on favorite to go the distance. Gonna be a tough series.
I am looking forward to the challenge! No FEAR! We are Volunteers! How appropriate they fell to us for our last Football Natty and we can take them for our first "baseball natty". Someone has to lose that has had a fantastic season so no head hanging after the final score. Just enjoy the moment, locked-loaded-and focused as CTV says. This would be a great positive for Vol Athletics. We coming for ya! Best I can tell, neither FSU or Tennessee have Baseball National Championship trophies. https://utsports.com/sports/2017/6/14/history-ncaa-html.aspx

I feel like we have been unleashed after that win Sunday. It was already a fantastic season but now its officially a fantastic season. I bet the TV commentators reviewed that Notre Dame series 40 times during the last 2 games. That should be the end of that.
No, it will come.up again in the FSU game because of the coach.

I feel like we have been unleashed after that win Sunday. It was already a fantastic season but now its officially a fantastic season. I bet the TV commentators reviewed that Notre Dame series 40 times during the last 2 games. That should be the end of that.
Well, since FSU’s coach was Notre Dame’s coach in 2022 it WILL be brought up in that game. Hopefully, it’s not a 3 hour onslaught complete with video lowlights like yesterday…..

I wonder if we’ll tinker with the Game 1 starter/opener setup, since Stamos hasn’t really been getting it done lately. Maybe you just go 1 inning with Stamos and then go immediately to Causey to starting the 2nd. Or maybe you start Loy as the opener for Causey.
Stick with Stamos/Causey, imo. We basically never lose, so I see no reason to change it.

Heard a sliver of WJOX (bham} interview with the guy who called the Knocksville Supers. He suggested that our pitching could be our downfall and was dwelling on health of Braden Montgomery and how it would affect the Bubble Boys chances. He heaped praise on Florida coaching just before I pulled into carport and I found Mrs AV at door with several questions and I failed ]to get back to JOX. Did anyone hear any more of interview? From the snippet that I heard, I had the feeling he wasnt that impressed with Vols

Reactions: StarRaider
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back