The very stable genius had to be sequestered from nukes

No but he and McKenzie did throw the idiot in chief under the bus on troop withdrawal recommendation comments he’s made. Which is as forceful a statement we will get from either of them.
I had heard about the January 15 deadline. It was pretty idiotic, but not new information.

I hope so too.
The calls were coordinated with then-Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and then-Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller.

"I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call among other topics," Milley said of the January call.

The calls were coordinated with then-Secretary of Defense Mark Esper and then-Acting Secretary of Defense Christopher Miller.

"I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call among other topics," Milley said of the January call.

Prior too or afterwards?

So is it safe to say Woodward greatly embellished the Miley calls in his book, maybe even to the point of slander?

Reactions: Wireless1
So is it safe to say Woodward greatly embellished the Miley calls in his book, maybe even to the point of slander?
Seems safer to say that a bunch of people jumped to conclusions instead of waiting for necessary context.

The book didn’t say anything false, that I’ve read. The book didn’t even say what people were accusing him of. The people who embellished what the book said may have defamed him, but I doubt any reasonable person would take any of those folks seriously.

Last edited:
Seems safer to say that a bunch of people jumped to conclusions instead of waiting for necessary context.

The book didn’t say anything false, that I’ve read. The book didn’t even say what people were accusing him of. The people who embellished what the book said may have defamed him, but I doubt any reasonable person would take any of those folks seriously.

I haven't read the book but have read excerpts and the excerpts did portray the calls as Miley taking it upon himself to call the Chinese to assuage their fears. The general facts of the book may be correct in that he made the calls but the book painted them wholly different than reality. So if it's not slander it's teetering on the line.

It is safe to say that people at all levels were concerned with Trump's insanity.
Focus on the bigger picture.

I haven't read the book but have read excerpts and the excerpts did portray the calls as Miley taking it upon himself to call the Chinese to assuage their fears. The general facts of the book may be correct in that he made the calls but the book painted them wholly different than reality. So if it's not slander it's teetering on the line.

Nothing written in any book can be slander. None of the excerpts I’ve read from this book were defamatory towards Milley. None of the excerpts I’ve read were even “teetering on the line” of defamation.

The book didn’t convey the full context of the situation. People supplemented/altered facts or assumed the context to support whatever hysteria they were predisposed to.

If he mis-represented Milley, he deserves to face consequences.

He created quite the firestorm here.

It is safe to say that people at all levels were concerned with Trump's insanity.
Focus on the bigger picture.

Your brain is on delusion .... Muh, Trump. Your TDS is wide-open with no closure in sight.
There was never a plan that Trump was gonna attack/nuke China you midget thinker.

Gen. Mark Milley Admits Leaking to Book Authors About Donald Trump

general-mark-milley-640x480.jpg

Gen. Mark Milley confirmed Tuesday he leaked extensive details of President Donald Trump’s presidency to several journalists writing books about his administration.

Under questioning from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Milley confirmed he spoke to the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward for his book Peril, coauthored with Robert Costa, as well as Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker for their book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year, and the Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender for his book Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost.

Quit pretending you have read the book and quit pretending to know the context of it. I doubt any reasonable person would take a simple line out of the book that outlines an innocent phone call and use it as a way to bring attention to the book but you do you

Wonder if they’ll subpoena records of Milley informing Christopher Miller? He was one of the lead cheerleaders of the hysterics.

Quit pretending you have read the book and quit pretending to know the context of it. I doubt any reasonable person would take a simple line out of the book that outlines an innocent phone call and use it as a way to bring attention to the book but you do you
Quit making things up and quit being completely wrong about everything you say. I doubt any reasonable person would read anything I’ve said to indicate that I’ve read more than excerpts from the book or that I think the book gave full context (because I literally said the opposite). But you do you.

Reactions: rjd970

general-mark-milley-640x480.jpg

Gen. Mark Milley confirmed Tuesday he leaked extensive details of President Donald Trump’s presidency to several journalists writing books about his administration.

Under questioning from Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Milley confirmed he spoke to the Washington Post’s Bob Woodward for his book Peril, coauthored with Robert Costa, as well as Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Phil Rucker for their book I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year, and the Wall Street Journal’s Michael Bender for his book Frankly, We Did Win This Election: The Inside Story of How Trump Lost.

Do you notice the particular slant of all of those books? He is a non biased statesman who would never put his own political interests above anything else

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back