Transgender athlete wants to burn the us flag

Demonstrating to the world that one can express a very heightened form of free speech without having to worry about backlash from the state sounds pretty dangerous for other countries. I bet China, Russia, Iran would cut it off immediately lest their own citizens get the idea.

They'll just report the protester to be dead a couple days later.

Reactions: KB5252
One of my friends committed suicide a few weeks ago, within a week of coming out. I haven't mentioned it here because I'm still mourning his loss along with many other people.

Part of the pain with why he waited so long is because of the mockery he knew his wife and children would face. He was not wrong.

When I read the dehumanization that several members here foist on those made differently by God, I understand why the suicide rate is so high.

Sorry for your loss

One of my friends committed suicide a few weeks ago, within a week of coming out. I haven't mentioned it here because I'm still mourning his loss along with many other people.

Part of the pain with why he waited so long is because of the mockery he knew his wife and children would face. He was not wrong.

When I read the dehumanization that several members here foist on those made differently by God, I understand why the suicide rate is so high.

I hate that anyone gets to the point of taking their own life and to leave innocent children that need their father is inexcusable.

Demonstrating to the world that one can express a very heightened form of free speech without having to worry about backlash from the state sounds pretty dangerous for other countries. I bet China, Russia, Iran would cut it off immediately lest their own citizens get the idea.

I doubt any of the countries you listed would allow it to compete in the Olympics, it should be grateful to be a US citizen instead of hateful.

I doubt any of the countries you listed would allow them to compete in the Olympics, they should be grateful to be a US citizen instead of hateful.

FYP.

You may not like or agree with their choices or self beliefs, but please refer to fellow human beings with pronouns meant for human beings and not items or objects.

You had me right up until you put the made differently by god part . I feel bad for your loss as well as his families but getting married and having kids , coming out , then committing suicide sounds like a lot of personal free will choices .

In what way? That's just some ridiculous hypothetical to produce some gotcha answer. I've been consistent over the years that the ability to walk away is the best thing anyone can do. If I get to a point where I feel my family is threatened then I have options and I live in FL.
Those are always fun.

So you know their chromosomal formation and their pituitary output? Cool.

Do you? But to to answer your question I really don’t care. I also don’t care on what level of make believe their mental illness takes them to. Do what makes you happy. Just don’t try and force me to participate in your delusion.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Do you? But to to answer your question I really don’t care. I also don’t care on what level of make believe their mental illness takes them to. Do what makes you happy. Just don’t try and force me to participate in your delusion.

How are you forced to participate?

How are you forced to participate?

There are many cases of people being doxxed for not participating in the delusion of a trans person when engaging with them. The threat of doxxing isn't literally forcing people to participate in the delusion, but it is practically forcing them.

You had me right up until you put the made differently by god part . I feel bad for your loss as well as his families but getting married and having kids , coming out , then committing suicide sounds like a lot of personal free will choices .

The ole "free will" get out of jail card. Omnipotent and omniscient but never responsible.

Good gig if you can get it.

Tell me, I hear being a homosexual and transgender is a mental illness - is mental illness a choice?

VN Store

Back