Trump at least 99 percent sure to run: good or bad for nation, GOP?

I'm all for the subway bathroom cockroach making an ass out of himself and the republican party again.

View attachment 392786

But what if he wins? Or what if it allows the D candidate to be terrible too? Let's stop trying to see who has the worst candidate and go with somebody at least semi-competent regardless of party ra ra ********.

But what if he wins? Or what if it allows the D candidate to be terrible too? Let's stop trying to see who has the worst candidate and go with somebody at least semi-competent regardless of party ra ra ********.
1. He won't win.

2. The D candidate will be Biden, who already beat Trump.

3. This isn't about the "worst candidate." This is about one party catering to racists, conspirators, and political nihilists who would rather stage a coup than accept the results of an election. Trump is their demise and they have it coming.

4. IF Trump doesn't run, the candidate will be some gutter rat of the same vein. IDK who that would be, but it's clear DeSantis, Abbott, and Hawley are in a race to scrape as much sludge for themselves at the moment.

Should ... but, no he wouldnโ€™t. This country just elected the biggest scumbag imbecile in its history, I have no illusion that it would be any different in another go around. If the joke that occupies the White House now can get elected, then all bets are off. Never underestimate the stupidity of the spoon fed masses.
You could say the exact same thing about the brainwashed fools that support Rump. Neither was worthy of being President.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
1. He won't win.

2. The D candidate will be Biden, who already beat Trump.

3. This isn't about the "worst candidate." This is about one party catering to racists, conspirators, and political nihilists who would rather stage a coup than accept the results of an election. Trump is their demise and they have it coming.

4. IF Trump doesn't run, the candidate will be some gutter rat of the same vein. IDK who that would be, but it's clear DeSantis, Abbott, and Hawley are in a race to scrape as much sludge for themselves at the moment.

But it's not about beating "racist" Republicans. It's about improving America. Biden does nothing to improve America. He makes it substantially worse. Congrats on beating Trump, I guess.

Oh,,,being infuriated with Make America Great is bad, which incidentally is nationalism.
Seeing what is happening in front of our very eyes..yea...they are both bad. SMH

Trump upset everyone...tells me all I need to know if one was to be a centrist

Nothing is wrong with nationalism.

Reactions: AM64
I think if Trump runs and is the nominee, a lot of Republicans just wonโ€™t show up or vote third party, splitting the vote and giving the election to the Dems. Trump doesnโ€™t have the situational awareness to understand heโ€™s making it more difficult at this point for Rโ€™s to retake the WH. I also think he would read a big Republican win next November as a green light for him, which I donโ€™t think it would be at all.

Reactions: tntar heel
But it's not about beating "racist" Republicans. It's about improving America. Biden does nothing to improve America. He makes it substantially worse. Congrats on beating Trump, I guess.
Disagree completely

I think if Trump runs and is the nominee, a lot of Republicans just wonโ€™t show up or vote third party, splitting the vote and giving the election to the Dems. Trump doesnโ€™t have the situational awareness to understand heโ€™s making it more difficult at this point for Rโ€™s to retake the WH. I also think he would read a big Republican win next November as a green light for him, which I donโ€™t think it would be at all.

85 mill voted for trump. They'll vote again if kamala runs.

Trump should focus on endorsing candidates.

You think Biden is doing well? In what capacity?

The economy is growing at a steady clip.

COVID. It's nice to have a president who takes it seriously and is doing what he can to end the pandemic. My family is able to get together without us worrying if we would infect each other with COVID.

The actual withdrawal from Afghanistan was a mess, but having the stones to actually get out of there was the right move.

Our president is restoring our traditional alliances around the world instead of catering to Russia and North Korea. Our foreign policy stances are no longer determined by the Kremlin or if the president had his feelings hurt.

He actually leads and doesn't cater to populism aka mob rule.

COVID. It's nice to have a president who takes it seriously and is doing what he can to end the pandemic. My family is able to get together without us worrying if we would infect each other with COVID.

The actual withdrawal from Afghanistan was a mess, but having the stones to actually get out of there was the right move.

Our president is restoring our traditional alliances around the world instead of catering to Russia and North Korea. Our foreign policy stances are no longer determined by the Kremlin or if the president had his feelings hurt.

200 (2).gif

the economy is growing slower than the one he inherited - check GDP growth for the quarters preceding his taking office

COVID is raging across the country.

Americans were left behind in Afghanistan and the POTUS broke his word on getting them out.

Traditional alliances are shaken by the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan. Our FP stances are determined by China

He leads?

VN Store

Back