Trump's Big Experiment: Throw 20K Fans Together, Eliminate Social Distancing, Make Masks Optional, Add One Pandemic. Track the Results...

Well, to quote Melania for a change, "I really don't care, do you?" If people want to go to his rally, go for it.

See that’s how it works . I feel the same about protesting. you’ll never see me caught up in a violent riot because I won’t put myself in that position .

This virus is either going to die out on its own or everyone is going to get it until a vaccine or cure is developed. Personally I'm not going to live in fear of catching it and I'll take my chances catching it just like I do getting killed in a car wreck. The entire idea behind shutting down the economy and social distancing was to not overwhelm the healthcare system, I think we're past that by now.

See that’s how it works . I feel the same about protesting. you’ll never see me caught up in a violent riot because I won’t put myself in that position .
I won't be at a large protest, and I won't be at a campaign rally either. If folks want to participate, go for it. I'll be at home making smart ass remarks on Reddit and VN.

This virus is either going to die out on its own or everyone is going to get it until a vaccine or cure is developed. Personally I'm not going to live in fear of catching it and I'll take my chances catching it just like I do getting killed in a car wreck. The entire idea behind shutting down the economy and social distancing was to not overwhelm the healthcare system, I think we're past that by now.
Real deep thinking comparing the chances of contracting Covid-19 and being involved in a car wreck. Thanks for your insight

Because obviously Democrat infiltrators attending can’t be trusted. 🤦‍♀️

Have you missed the ads requesting CV-19 positives attend the rally specifically to try and infect Trump supporters?

Missed those but saw the ads for “people of color to attend an event in Tulsa, OK to hold signs and pretend to be enthusiastic.”

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
They've done a heck of a job not killing so many people anymore. Kudos

Sounds like Florida is doing a bang-up job:

"The number of new infections in the Sunshine State soared to 3,207 — dwarfing its own previous highest single-day increase of 2,783 on Tuesday, the Sarasota Herald Tribune reported.
As the pandemic rages across the state, infections in Sarasota County — where roughly 36 percent of residents are elderly — nearly doubled from the previous week, even as the number of people tested decreased, according to the paper, which cited state health data.
In total, there were 85,926 confirmed cases and 3,061 deaths in Florida, an increase of 43 fatalities in a single day.
The record-high illness rate comes as some parts of the state report zero available ICU beds, and as scientists predict Florida could become a new epicenter for the pandemic."

Ha! So, in reality, we have the President of the United States holding a massive rally during the midst of a global pandemic that will ignore the advice (social distancing / masks) of his very administration.

That, sir, is the definition of hypocrisy.
What ever happened to the self-righteous declarations of “my body, my choice” from you folks on the left?

Sounds like Florida is doing a bang-up job:

"The number of new infections in the Sunshine State soared to 3,207 — dwarfing its own previous highest single-day increase of 2,783 on Tuesday, the Sarasota Herald Tribune reported.
As the pandemic rages across the state, infections in Sarasota County — where roughly 36 percent of residents are elderly — nearly doubled from the previous week, even as the number of people tested decreased, according to the paper, which cited state health data.
In total, there were 85,926 confirmed cases and 3,061 deaths in Florida, an increase of 43 fatalities in a single day.
The record-high illness rate comes as some parts of the state report zero available ICU beds, and as scientists predict Florida could become a new epicenter for the pandemic."

As long as it is in South FL...let it rage!

What ever happened to the self-righteous declarations of “my body, my choice” from you folks on the left?

Hate to break it to you... I'm in the center. When you're that far right, perspective is challenging.

So Trump will hold a political rally in Oklahoma this Saturday. It's expected to sell out the venue, and roughly 20K fans will attend.

The plan is to disregard all social distancing, scan people for fevers before allowing entry, provide hand sanitizer, provide optional masks. I agree this is probably not a wise choice. But a portion of the left has been promoting these giant destructive riots for weeks now. Just like anything the Left and Right are United in their stupidity.

What could possibly go wrong? Well, this is the chance for all those here who think CV19 is a scam to prove everyone else wrong.

Trump, obviously, won't wear a mask. I'm curious as to what % of attendees will, and how the organizers will arrange folks. Specifically, the folks behind Trump who appear on TV are, of course, hand-picked from attendees prior to the start of the rally. Will organizers target folks who won't wear a mask? This would drive home an intended statement that the virus is "done" and there's "nothing to worry about". Conversely, they could select mask wearers to convey "hey, still be safe". I suspect the former.

Will Trump's rally result in subsequent viral infections? If yes, on what scale?

The outcome could have bearing on stuff that's important to nearly everyone here: TN football.

MSM will no doubt track what happens with the virus post-rally, so please post updates here.

Place your bets.

Hate to break it to you... I'm in the center. When you're that far right, perspective is challenging.
Your opinions aren't center, your opinions are far left of center. How is your stock picking doing btw? Are you still waiting to nibble?

Your opinions aren't center, your opinions are far left of center. How is your stock picking doing btw? Are you still waiting to nibble?

Random Political Test

Scroll on down a tad. I'm about dead center. In fact, my results are about the most dead-center of all posted.

Ironically, my results are right above yours.

Even more ironic you, in fact, are more on the communist spectrum.

LMAO

put-that-in-4648kg.jpg

Reactions: McDad
I like your reference, but it doesn't apply in this instance
Why can’t I go out in public without a mask if I so choose? I wear a mask at work because I’m required to, but if I walk back into my store when I’m no longer on the clock, my mask is off. I understand the risks and consider them acceptable. I don’t care if you (in a general sense) don’t like that. And you’re welcome to tell me about it, just keep your distance and no harm will be done.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Why can’t I go out in public without a mask if I so choose? I wear a mask at work because I’m required to, but if I walk back into my store when I’m no longer on the clock, my mask is off. I understand the risks and consider them acceptable. I don’t care if you (in a general sense) don’t like that. And you’re welcome to tell me about it, just keep your distance and no harm will be done.
That was a poor example I used, but I think you get the point.

VN Store

Back