United States, Cuba to normalize relations

The President is actively trying to end an embargo that had I mentioned yesterday every one of you Nazi imbeciles would have said was stupid. Admit it: the President can and never will do anything right in your opinions.

Lol, you're even more naive than I first surmised.. Go light your incense and beg Barry for forgiveness. This idiot has just validated all the atrocities committed by this communist regime.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol, you're even more naive than I first surmised.. Go light your incense and beg Barry for forgiveness. This idiot has just validated all the atrocities committed by this communist regime.

Yeah, I don't think we have any room to be accusing others for state sponsored "atrocities".

Reactions: 5 people
The President is actively trying to end an embargo that had I mentioned yesterday every one of you Nazi imbeciles would have said was stupid. Admit it: the President can and never will do anything right in your opinions.

I fully support POTUS in doing this, just wish he would do it through the proper channels.

Reactions: 1 person
I fully support POTUS in doing this, just wish he would do it through the proper channels.

So in your mind how could he have accomplished that? Congress has proven that anything he requests or shows interest in they will obstruct. It's been said from day one, anything he wants they will deny. So he should just keep wasting our time and money like congress or you know take the lead and just act on it by himself. Because well that's his only option at this point. Don't hate the player hate the game. Want him to go through the proper channels? Then we have got to stop electing DA and political mob bosses.

Reactions: 6 people
So in your mind how could he have accomplished that? Congress has proven that anything he requests or shows interest in they will obstruct. It's been said from day one, anything he wants they will deny. So he should just keep wasting our time and money like congress or you know take the lead and just act on it by himself. Because well that's his only option at this point. Don't hate the player hate the game. Want him to go through the proper channels? Then we have got to stop electing DA and political mob bosses.

First off he had the Senate and House for two years. Second, just like Barry said "elections have consequences"

Then use the ONE TIME he is right and would have vast public support against them! We have (had) a constitution that all politicians are sworn to obey.

There is such a thing as doing the right thing the wrong way. He used empirical tactics to accomplish something that most people are in favor of. He could have appealed to the public and told them to harass their representatives if they opposed lifting the embargo, and it would have accomplished the same ends while conforming to constitutional means.

Nail on head

Cuba should be begging us to help them since Venezuela and Russia aren't going to help them. We could've forced Castro out, we could've ended the corruption. Instead we made Castro more powerful and more corrupt.

Have the relations with Cuba Gooding been kinky? Is that why the relations will normalize?

Then use the ONE TIME he is right and would have vast public support against them! We have (had) a constitution that all politicians are sworn to obey.

This. Appear on television and appeal to the American people to put pressure on their congressmen. This is something for a lot of people can get behind and this shows that Obama has zero desire to work the way government is meant to be worked.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I don't think we have any room to be accusing others for state sponsored "atrocities".

ilyal.gif

Reactions: 3 people
Cuba should be begging us to help them since Venezuela and Russia aren't going to help them. We could've forced Castro out, we could've ended the corruption. Instead we made Castro more powerful and more corrupt.

And this. Make cuba come to the table.

so when we allied with the British we were validating their oppression of the colonies? or when we began trading with Communist China, that validated all their wrong doing? Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Egypt, Turkey and the vast majority of Europe (at some point in time)? we have crawled into bed with plenty of nations that are/were still under oppressive regimes at the time, what makes this different?

If we would have just waited a couple of more months into 2015 those two rich communist bozos (who keep their citizens in poverty & driving those 1950 chevys w/no windshields) would probably have croaked for sure.

Living in south Florida my whole life I've grown up with many Cuban friends who's parents lost family members to Castro regime..i can tell you today at this moment the majority of Cuban families here are not happy that"open market" with Cuba literally means they won all along and the fight to end that regime was for nothing.

Reactions: 3 people
Living in south Florida my whole life I've grown up with many Cuban friends who's parents lost family members to Castro regime..i can tell you today at this moment the majority of Cuban families here are not happy that"open market" with Cuba literally means they won all along and the fight to end that regime was for nothing.

I saw where that was being reported on FNC earlier today w/Sheppard Smith.

Lol what did they win? 60 years of poverty?

VN Store

Back