We are doomed...Anthem/kneeling law

Recall a UTC coach got fired for exercising his first amendments rights just a couple months ago
Everyone has the right too free speech but everyone may also suffer the consequences of said words. That guy deserved to be fired for being stupid, have all the opinions you want but if you’re represent a business they have the right too fire you

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Everyone has the right too free speech but everyone may also suffer the consequences of said words. That guy deserved to be fired for being stupid, have all the opinions you want but if you’re represent a business they have the right too fire you

Your employer does not own you as if you were a slave, 24 hours a day. You have the right to lawfully conduct yourself as you see fit, off the clock, without reproach from your employer.

Your employer does not own you as if you were a slave, 24 hours a day. You have the right to lawfully conduct yourself as you see fit, off the clock, without reproach from your employer.

What in the hell are you talking about?

I dont think some of you understand the concept of freedom.

I do understand the concept of freedom. As an employer I'm free to fire your ass if in your off time you are an embarrassment to my company.

Freedom!

Reactions: AM64
Actually, you dont.

Again, you are sorely mistaken. Now the caveat is unless your company is union then there are some problems but like here in the great state of TN where we are a "right to work state" if your actions are an embarrassment to your employer, you can be fired.

Reactions: AM64 and Y9 Vol
Again, you are sorely mistaken. Now the caveat is unless your company is union then there are some problems but like here in the great state of TN where we are a "right to work state" if your actions are an embarrassment to your employer, you can be fired.

Fire an employee for attending a BLM rally off hours and lets test your theory.

Fire an employee for attending a BLM rally off hours and lets test your theory.

Now how stupid do you think I am? I would simply eliminate that employees position for a couple days.

😂

What do you mean how stupid do you think I am?
So if you employed someone who got 2 or 3 DUIs you wouldn't fire them? If they were seen at a KKK rally they shouldn't be fired? All actions have consequences, that's not what freedom is.

I don't think you are stupid, I just know you are wrong.

Im saying what do you mean by saying "now how stupid do you think I am"?

You dont think if you fired an employee or changed the position, after finding out they attended a BLM rally, you wouldnt be sued?

So if you employed someone who got 2 or 3 DUIs you wouldn't fire them? If they were seen at a KKK rally they shouldn't be fired? All actions have consequences, that's not what freedom is.
Yeap just like if I seen any at a BLM or antifa riot, I mean rally

VN Store

Back